Friction Fire. A chance to master the bow drill and have a chance to make your own set to take away.
1. Review previous sessions and discuss where additional time is needed.
2. Using stock equipment, create embers using bow drill (group or individual)
3. Identify bow drill parts and functions.
4. look at wood types suitable for different parts and identify local source for the wood.
5. Gather material and make the bow drill set.
6. Make fire with your new set !!!!
7. Next steps
This session may require the supply of material from an external source dependent on the local availability and permission to harvest.